Together, WWWebTek and Just Ant Software works with over 100+ software specialists in South Africa providing high-performance solutions of varying complexity, in all popular technologies and frameworks.
Our Service Models
We support you with the Service you need.
Our Services are available “a la carte” to complement your team with Design, Development, QA Testing, Documentation, DevOps or Support. We provide you with the technical resources required to accelerate and ensure the success of your project. While you maintain the management and oversight of the Software Development Life Cycle, we insure the performance of the staff.
Software Development Life Cycle
- Executive Oversight
- Project Management
- Requirements Gathering
- Analyze User Requirements
- Architecture / Product Design
- Responsive UI /UX Design
- Software Development
- QA Testing
- E-Learning and Technical Writing
Maintenance & Support
We develop cutting edge software for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Our developers use a host of development tools to create scalable and robust products.
We recommend using responsive web design and development.
- Requires less engineering time to maintain multiple pages for the same content
- Reduces the possibility of the common mistakes that affect mobile sites
- Requires no redirection for users to have a device-optimized view, which reduces load time
Strategy and Content Planning
- Competitor and customer analysis
- Product Structure/Strategy
- Content development
Wireframing and Prototyping
- Wireframing and prototyping
- Development Planning and Testing/Iteration
Execution and Analytics
- Coordination with UI Designers and Developers
- Tracking Goals, Integration, analysis and iteration
Look and Feel
- Customer Analysis and design research
- Branding and Graphic Development
- User Guides/Storyline
Responsiveness and Interactivity
- UI Prototyping, interactivity and animation
- Adaptation to All Device Screen Sizes
- Implementation with Developer
Businesses require fast, easy access to dynamic enterprise data, both through corporate intranets and the public internet. This is no small feat, considering the range of data sources and data types found in most enterprises, but it’s a crucial capability, because interactive data access drives web applications – that deliver the information you need to maximize the potential of your business.
Just Ant has a very active perspective on how application architectures should be created by developing component-based application development models for the web. It is best to apply an integrated approach to this task, employing business solutions that meet the broadest spectrum of needs – from supply-chain to consumer.
We offer software re-engineering, migration and deployment, using optimal technologies and system planning on a wide variety of platforms.
Custom application development (Mobile/Cloud/Web/Distributed/Desktop)
- Software re-engineering, migration and deployment
- Selection of optimal technologies and system planning
- Careful design and proper coding
Complex applications integration on your systems
- Various frameworks and tools for rapid software development and automated tests
Just Ant recognizes the inherent risks involved when business processes migrate toward e-business and we incorporate risk management in all of our solutions.
We are always striving for extreme efficiency and managed to achieve it due to constant development, adaptation to new technologies and best practices.
- Experienced in all versions of SQL, MYSQL & Oracle
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SSR & ETL
- Custom database SQL queries used for data comparisons
Just Ant is experienced in advanced analytical applications, machine learning and stream processing with the takeoff of the internet of things.
Like systems of record – or databases – was considered the authoritative source for an organization, systems of intelligence will define the future – powered by big data.
Our technical experience
- Full stack application development
- Back end technologies and frameworks – Spring, Hibernate, JBoss, WIldFly, Tomcat, Websphere, Apache
- Front end technologies and frameworks – Struts, Spring MVC, JQuery, ExtJS, Angular
- Big Data frameworks – Hadoop, Kafka, Ambari
- Cloud platforms – AWS, RackSpace, Azure
- Infrastructure orchestration and management platforms – OpenStack, ONAP, OpenDaylight
- Infrastructure orchestration platforms – OpenStack, ONAP, OpenDaylight
- Microservices – Docker, Kubernetes
- QA – manual, security, performance, test automation (Selenium, Robot)
- Standards – BPNM, BPEL, TOSCA, YANG, Heat
- CI/CD – Jenkins, CircleCI, Chef
- Custom client Informer reports and scheduling
- Excel macros producing client reports, data feeds and scheduling
- Informer 5
- Design, customisation and development of ecommerce reporting
To retain legacy business logic from client/server applications inherent in companies, organizations will have to web-enable existing applications. With the advent of dynamic e-business, valuable legacy applications that support essential business processes in enterprises, can join this new area of distributed computing.
The goal is to streamline business processes by allowing software applications to be delivered over the internet and run across all kinds of computers, from large servers to handheld devices.
In order to enable legacy applications to participate in dynamic e-business, we need to apply web service technologies, which will allow the services to define a set of technologies that exposes business functionality over the web – as a set of automated interfaces. These automated interfaces allow businesses to discover and bind to interfaces at run-time, minimizing the amount of static preparation that is needed by other integration technologies.
In short – a web service is a method of making various applications communicate with each other automatically over the internet.
Once the applications have been technically adapted, the business processes are likely to evolve to a more automated business process with reduced human intervention.
With operating system vendors agreeing on how to use more-advanced web standards, various services that use competing software applications will ultimately allow companies to automate their business processes and exchange information with each other in a standard way.
This will eliminate the need for loads of development on the part of corporate programmers, to get their systems to link to those from other companies.
Just Ant Software convert or port client/server applications into web-based online applications, resulting in a huge saving for companies.
- Google Docs, Freshbooks, Salesforce, Basecamp, Netsuite, Gmail, App Engine, Azure, Rackspace, Go Grid & AWS, SAP Integration
- Responsive UI/UX Development, User Interface Engineering
- UX Refresh & UI Uplift Services, UI System Modernization
- Single Sign-On Development
- Business Rules Development, Workflow Development
- Relational Data Modeling Development
- Attachments & Document Handling Development
- HR Integration
- Integration with Enterprise Systems
- Learning Management, Talent Management
- Biometric Firmware Development, Automated Time & Attendance
- Payroll Software & Solutions, Labor Tracking
- Philanthropy Solutions
- Professional Employer Organization (PEO)
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Big Data Development & Integration
- .Net 4.0, ASP.net, C#, VB
- PHP & frameworks
- SQL 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 & MYSQL & Oracle
- Silverlight, JQUERY, JSON, HTML5
- J2EE & Eclipse
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- QA & QA Automation
- Implementation Consulting
- Waterfall & agile methodologies
- Reporting Services
- Mobile Application Development
- Data Typing & Document Writing
- JasperSoft Reporting, Crystal Reporting, iReports, SSR & ETL
- Team Foundation Server 2012
- SVN, WIKI, JIRA, Netsuite & Salesforce
- Cloud Development – SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Creating Product Requirements | Working with your Product Team
- Designing your Software | Architecture and User Experience
- Developing your Software | Database, Infrastructure, Features and Functionality
- Testing and Quality Assurance | User Voyages and Test Cases
- Creating Documentation | Technical and Support
- Deploying New Product Releases | Update Production Environment
- Maintain Network Infrastructure | Application, Database and Web Servers
- Maintain Data Backups
- Network and Application Security
Projects are handled by Project Managers and development is divided into phases and events for adequate project management when developing new applications.
Project Managers consult with the client and make an initial assessment of specifications and requirements of any project.
COMPRSA evaluates web development proposals using specific criteria for budget approval. For projects to be approved and given highest priority, web development projects must meet at least one of the following criteria.
- Support business objectives
- Produce significant cost savings for the company
- Have major benefits
- Have high public relations impact
- Be extremely time-sensitive
- Be covered by the budget
- Not have insurmountable technical or logistical problems
Stringent software testing means that your software meets its defined or standardized quality specifications. Our experienced team of testers will ensure that the desired quality measures are met within the software development life cycle (SDLC).
We generally follow testing procedures that coincide with the current development phase of a project, but our QA testing teams are experienced in both waterfall and agile development/testing environments.
- Planning: QA participation along with developers
- Execution: Preparing test environments, completing tests and determining test results
- Evaluation: Comparing the actual test outcome with the expected results – established from requirements set out
- Regression: Full retesting of previously working functions after new development additions
- Incremental: Testing of new or additional functionality that was added
- Smoke Testing: Checking basic functionality of application
- Sanity Testing: Checking certain components or functionality after minor change has been made
- System Testing: Performed after integration testing – focus on security, load/stress testing and if required installation testing
- Acceptance Testing: Alpha, Beta, Staging and Production
Selenium, Coded UI (UIMap and CUITe framework) and Microsoft Test Manager – as well as popular IDE’s such as Visual Studio and Eclipse – are some of the testing tools we use.
Even though automation testing can be implemented, basic principles of QA will still be maintained.
- Automate tests using the built in record/playback feature according to functional specification
- Execute automated tests
- Perform error logging and reporting
- Create automated tests while utilizing built in UImap
- Create functional tests to test functionality of given system
- Automate manual test cases to automated test cases
- Manually customize tests using Java/C# programming language
- Re-factor existing tests for optimization
- Load Testing
- Database Testing
- Develop robust and maintainable automated tests
- Create setup tests and configuration tests that runs on blank databases and sets up prerequisite information
- Create and run Unit Tests in C#/Java
Being an effective implementation consultant requires deep product knowledge coupled with real world experience.
Just Ant's consultants have many years of experience in implementing systems and they assist your clients with transfer of knowledge to the customer.
Our implementation consultants work directly with the customer and are dedicated to the project. The amount of time they spend with the customer is determined by the customer’s needs and tends to be more initially and less over time as the customer acquires knowledge through a mentoring process.
Through this process, the customer takes ownership of the system and can be self sufficient.
Let's Brainstorm... Get in Touch!
Contact us today to see what services we can provide to make your project a successful one!Contact us Today!